Winter is the perfect time to opt for a palette of fresh whites while everyone else is in black. Here are some of our tried and tested styling tips for wearing winter whites.
1. Accessories become a feature when wearing white on white.
2. Break up a head to toe white look with a classic black belt and layer with a black blazer or coat.
3. Try styling different textures together to add interest.
4. Don’t be afraid to mix different shades of white, cream and beige.
5. Style with contrasting shapes and proportions.