We love our new Cultiver
100% linen bedding now available online at The UNDONE. But for those of you that aren’t yet a linen convert we want to change that!
Here are 10 reasons why you should sleep in, and convert to, linen.
1. Linen is a natural fibre made from the flax plant, a plant which isn’t sprayed with pesticides, used for multiple purposes and is a renewable resource.
2. Linen is anti-bacterial, and is said to act as a natural antiseptic.
3. Linen helps to regulate the body temperature, keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter.
4. Its breathable.
5. Linen absorbs and evaporates moisture
6. Linen is twice as durable as cotton
7. Linen is fully biodegradable
8. Linen gets softer with each wear and wash.
9. Linen doesn’t create static
10. Linen’s texture stimulates blood flow and promotes relaxation.